ECI Global is a an American owned and based international export trading company and international trade management company for manufacturers, producers, service providers wholesalers, foreign buyers, distributors and agents desiring entry to international markets. We are equipped to help you enter the global marketplace at whatever pace suits your business We are equipped to help you enter the global marketplace at whatever pace suits your business. Our global interest is to create results, build partnerships, create jobs, and assist in building and sustaining global economic growth. We offer assistance to buyers in creating those results through providing engineering services, supplying goods for construction requirements, maintenance programs, inventory management, and help them in providing a safe environment for their professionals in the field. We hope to attract many other clients with our outstanding service and commitment to excellence. Let us procure for you.
Our expertise in exporting, coupled with our experience in foreign markets and trade practices, enables us to target the perfect marketplaces for your products. Our core focus is exporting top-quality U.S.goods to international markets. If you’re interested in expanding your reach, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We perform extensive international market research about trending consumer buying patterns and are always looking for new and exciting opportunities.
We work on behalf of US manufacturers to promote the sale of high quality, superior USA made products and materials at competitive prices in the global marketplace; provide profitable export strategies; and develop long-term relationships with foreign buyers, distributors, and agents. ECI Global can be your company’s export department, and do it all for you including the documentation and arranging the shipping. We serve clients from around the world. Our client base grows as we exceed customer expectations, provide solutions and recommendations for complex applications. We oftentimes receive referrals from this client base and are excited to accept new and changing challenges.
ECI Global’s international business development team assists small and mid-sized businesses with exporting. Our International Business Development specialists are highly trained, Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBP) with extensive experience in international business development. Our goal is to provide export-related guidance and assistance to small and mid-sized businesses – enhancing their export success.
- Whether you are new to international sales, trying to enter a new market or looking to expand your business in a specific market here is how we can help you:
- Information and Counseling - access online resources and get personalized counseling
- Strategy and Planning - develop and improve your international business strategy
- Market Research and Due Diligence - target the best international markets and evaluate potential overseas business partners
- Advertising and Promotional Events - increase your brand awareness and market exposure in countries around the world
- Market Entry and Expansion - find and establish relationships with potential overseas business partners
- Advocacy and Dispute Resolution - get help competing for foreign government contracts and settling payment disputes
- Attract foreign buyers to your trade show
- Get U.S. Government support and certification for your trade show
Global Business Management
Evaluate export readiness for “new to export” clients
Develop strategies and tactics for exporting
Identify potential export markets and customers
Locate and evaluate potential export sales representatives
Supply Chain Management
Understand basic logistics including foreign freight forwarders
Research and evaluate supply-chain options
Financial analysis, costing, pricing, budgeting, and forecasting
Technical assistance with SBA and Ex-Im finance options
Networking and Resources Referral
Industry networking opportunities through special events
Provide research, publications, and training programs